Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adios for a While



We leave Friday, 2/25, for our 3 months in Honduras, serving the poor.  The electricity there is unpredictable and Internet unreliable.  My intent is to blog while down there.  I hope my good intentions translate into action.  

This is a new chapter in the story of our life, new terrain yet to be explored on our journey. 


I am grateful for your reading of my blogs and the interaction thus far.  I will appreciate your patience as we get acclimated.  Once settled in, I will post a blog.  

We're still packing and have a lot to do in the next 15 hours before departure.  I'd better get to it.

Grace and peace to each of you.

5 comments:

alejandro guzman said...

All the best Steve.
Adios

A

tbaoo said...

wow, all the very best - alan

Bongo said...

This is it...The big day...what's 3 months anyway right? jump in a bucket ..or maybe a hike up a mountain with a graceful mule..make friends with the spiders....they are your friend..People here are praying over you and Les and will continue too ..don't stress....and be safe...Gods talkin , you're listening... rare....Grace and Peace..As always ..Hang in

Finding One's Way said...

Steve,
I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time.
Wishing you safe travels and safe returns

Jessica

Mary Hudak-Collins livingthescripture.com said...

May God go with you and watch over you until you safely return:)